Sunday, March 8, 2009

Going out with an ex

So on Saturday I went out with an ex. I met her before the movie and I found out she is dating an Army guy. Am I upset. Not at all, she's an ex for 2 reasons. None of which I want to comment on right now. When a few of her male friends finally showed up we went and saw the Wrestler. Talk about not being a happy movie. Not a typical me movie. We even joked that it should be called The Wrestler and the Topless Bar. Way to many shots in the Topless Bar. You have to see it to understand. Anyway we all left and said our goodbyes. I found out she was parked near me so we walked to the cars together. She gave me a big hug and we parted ways. It was then that i noticed that she did not hug any of the other guys. Makes me wonder.......

No comments:

Post a Comment