Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Thrown under a bus

Yup I did it. I threw my boss and his boss under a bus. I had a meeting with the GM and let her know my feelings. It's amazing how much better I feel. Yeah I know job security should be first and foremost, but I didn't go back to Disney for the money. I went because I was happy working there. Now it's different. Happiness is something that comes every so often. I need a new location, a new boss, and better co workers. Don't get me wrong. I like working with my 2nd and 3rd shift partners. It's the 1st shift paine in the ***** that I have issues with. Do I see what I have done having any effect on my resent work status. No, but who knows what the future will have for me. Personally I would suffer this shift if the right girl would come into my life. Till then I'll do what I can to get into a better position.

No comments:

Post a Comment